I have ADS7828E,MCP3221A5T ADC ICs with me. I am interested to know
Is these devices can work with raspberry pi? I want to connect ADC using I2C interface.
The steps I should take to run ADC using I2C.
I am adding some of the features of these ADCs.
- 12-bit resolution
- ±1 LSB DNL, ±2 LSB INL max.
- 250 μA max conversion current
- 5 nA typical standby current, 1 μA max.
- I2CTM-compatible serial interface
- 100 kHz I2C Standard Mode
- 400 kHz I2C Fast Mode
- Up to 8 devices on a single 2-Wire bus
- 22.3 ksps in I2C Fast Mode
- Single-ended analog input channel
- On-chip sample and hold
- On-chip conversion clock
- Single-supply specified operation: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Temperature range:
- Industrial: -40°C to +85°C
- Extended: -40°C to +125°C
- 8-CHANNEL MULTIPLEXER
- 50kHz SAMPLING RATE
- NO MISSING CODES
- 2.7V TO 5V OPERATION
- INTERNAL 2.5V REFERENCE
- I2C INTERFACE SUPPORTS: Standard, Fast, and High-Speed Modes
I am using raspberry pi with 18-09-2012 image.
Could you help me?