ppumkin top 0.92% overall
Back in the day...
- First computer - IBM XT 4mhz with 8mhz turbo running on MS-DOS 2.0
- First application - Blackjack, with SVGA graphics written in TurboPascal
- Published a book about the Raspberry Pi
- Building electrical gadgets in spare time. Blog
- CEO of Kula Solutions LTD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, creating world class solutions for global companies.
46 How do I build a UPS-like - battery backup - system? jul 31 '12
34 How can one control AC power (220V) with a Raspberry Pi? aug 17 '12
31 What is the highest performing hardware configuration? jul 31 '12
28 Can I attach a SATA controller? oct 11 '12
27 How do I supply power through the GPIO? aug 16 '12
23 Why does the Raspberry Pi need a MPEG-2 licence? sep 18 '12
22 How do I update OpenSSL on Raspbian apr 8 '14
22 How do I enable Wake On LAN? aug 3 '12