Back in the day...
- First computer - IBM XT 4mhz with 8mhz turbo running on MS-DOS 2.0
- First application - Blackjack, with SVGA graphics written in TurboPascal
- Published a book about the Raspberry Pi
- Building electrical gadgets in spare time. Blog
- CEO of Kula Solutions LTD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, creating world class solutions for global companies.
49 How do I build a UPS-like - battery backup - system? Jul 31 '12
35 How can one control AC power (220V) with a Raspberry Pi? Aug 17 '12
33 What is the highest performing hardware configuration? Jul 31 '12
32 How do I supply power through the GPIO? Aug 16 '12
29 Can I attach a SATA controller? Oct 11 '12
25 Why does the Raspberry Pi need a MPEG-2 licence? Sep 18 '12
24 How do I enable Wake On LAN? Aug 3 '12
22 How do I update OpenSSL on Raspbian Apr 8 '14