I've got Raspberry Pi 3B+ and this screen and I tried to plug it up, but it's not working. OS configurations I tried:
- just Raspbian
- Waveshare drivers on same Raspbian
- some random drivers on same Raspbian
- Waveshare Raspbian Version
- Waveshare drivers on Waveshare Raspbian Version
- some random drivers on Waveshare Raspbian Version
Every configuration has been done with usage of this config.
max_usb_current=1 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0 hdmi_drive=1
Without usage of
Waveshare drivers screen had few tiny, green lines, but interesting thing is only touch has been working with
Waveshare drivers, but not screen.
I consider that screen might be broken, but I don't want to unnecessarily send it back to shop, so I'm looking for your help. Is there anything else that can help to connect my screen?