I have one sd card more than 8 GB, which i was using in a pi3. Want to format the card and copy kodi image in it. Did below steps
- Formatted the SD card using a windows os format feature. (I can see few partitions and formatted all partitions)
- Installed software from https://libreelec.tv/downloads/ and copied kodi image to the SD card.
- Inserted and turned on my pi, nothing happens.
- Only power light blinks, and no green light.
- Based on reading and analysis, it seems sd card is not reading.
How can I format the SD card properly using windows os, to copy kodi image. Can anyone help.