We did following steps:
- Installed Linux version 4.19.75-v7+ on SD card.
- Have two DS18B20 connected to the pi (via terminal block).
- We are using 3v3 ground and GPIO 4.Enabled 1 wire
- 4.7K Ohm resistor is connected between the 3V red and the communications yellow wires.
- Executed: sudo modprobe w1-gpio sudo modprobe w1-therm
Tried adding following lines to the /boot/config.txt:
dtoverlay=w1-gpio,pullup="y" dtoverlay=i2c-rtc,ds1307 dtoverlay=i2c-rtc,ds18b20 dtoverlay=w1-gpio,gpiopin=4,pullup=on /etc/modules rtc-ds18b20 w1-therm strong_pullup=1
On checking the
/sys/bus/w1/devices folder, we would expect the device numbers (starting with 28) to display. However it shows "w1Master". Not sure if i am missing anything here.