I used to have this running happily under Raspbian stretch but under Raspbian buster it gives up with no error after a few files.
- I've checked that the minidlna user has access to all the files.
- I've enabled debug level logging
- I've tried running with the
- I've tried deleting
- I've checked file ownership of
/var/cache/minidlna/*(as suggested here)
- I've tried with and without ionotify
- I've tried removing the dir that it stops at; then it just stops at the next one.
It serves the files it indexed OK. I just can't figure out why it stops where it does! It's like it has a limit of 100 files or something.