How I set up my breadboard:
- Placed SN74LS08N (AND gate) on a breadboard.
- Connected IC pin 7 to GND and IC pin 14 to 5 V for IC to get powered.
- Connected GPIO pin 16 to IC pin 13,
- Connected GPIO pin 12 to IC pin 12 and
- Connected GPIO pin SCLK to IC pin 11.
- Connected LEDs’ anode (+) to GPIO 12, 16 and SCLK,
- Connected LEDs’ cathode (-) to one end of resisters and
- Connected the other end of resisters to GND
I'm fairly new to Raspberry Pi and for some reason I cant wrap my head around how to write a python code to simulate an AND gate.