I have a custom buildroot image for RPi 0w. Initial experiments went well, however as soon as I added udev package to buildroot something strange happened to console output. I can see the whole log from booting and everything seems to get up without errors. At the end of the boot, I cannot input anything into serial (via putty) so I'm effectively locked away from the system.
I tried adding /etc/securetty file but it did not help. I have getty console enabled in menuconfig and in /etc/inittab, my cmdline.txt. looks like this:
root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootwait console=serial0,115200 console=tty1
Those settings worked previously, so I assume this has something to do with udev.
I assume I have to change something in configuration, but there is so much of it that I feel overwhelmed.