I want to build a project based on Raspberry Pi 4B and I would like to hear opinion someone's more experienced with this platform (as I am mostly SW and did some projects with Arduinos) if it is easily feasible:
- There are two USB cameras connected to the RPI. I don't need to capture/record video from both at a single time.
- However, a live preview from both or atleast one would be nice.
- What I definitely need is an ability to take static pictures from both of the cameras in parallel or with a short delay (max 1s).
- All the stuff will be controlled (live preview, taking pictures, some image processing) by a ASP.NET Core web app (I am most experienced with this, but another language is also an option) because
- the "device" needs to be portable - just plugin power, LAN and connect with a browser.
Does the RPI 4B enough power to run such a setup?