I am following this tutorial to convert my rpi 4 into an access point. I followed all the steps except installing node, Go and resizing the image. After entering the credentials to my wifi in the login page, the raspberry pi got connected to my wifi, but when I tried to ssh into it, it didn't respond. I tried to ping to my rpi's ip address but it showed request timed out. Can anyone please help me sort this out.
EDIT: Here what I did
- Flashed raspberry pi os lite on my sd card
- SSHed into my rpi and added a new user and gave him some permissions as per this link and deleted the pi user.
- created ssh key pair using putty
- updated the os and installed basic libraries
- installed turnkey as per the link above
- installed hostapd
- Then on rebooting the pi, I connected it to the access point 'ConnectToConnect' and went to the login page.
- There I entered the credentials to my mobile hotspot and submitted it.
After that my rpi is not responding to the mobile hotspot connection. I am using windows 10 pc