This is what happened: I ordered a Pi 4B a few months ago, but never used it since I still had a Pi Zero running. On powering it up, the Pi 4B wont start.
- I am using the HDMI0 output
- The SD Card should be a high quality one (some new ordered Samsung) as it works with my Pi Zero
- On the card is the newest version of the Raspberry Pi OS, installed with the Raspberry Pi Imager
- The Power Supply is the one that was recommended by the retailer, so this should be fine
This is what happens:
- The red LED shines the whole time the Pi is powered
- The green LED (labeled act, if I am correct) blinks once and that´s it
The Pi is connected through a Micro HDMI to HDMI adapter and then through a HDMI cable to my monitor. Again this works just fine with the Pi Zero. I couldn´t test the Micro HDMI adapter, but I ordered a new one with the Pi 4B and I had an old one lying around and neither of those work.
This is all the information I got, I hope some of you can help me.