Ultra-wide monitor specs: 34 inch WHFD (2560 x 1080) IPS Display (21:9) - HD 10 AMD Free sync
OS: Arch linux with Openbox (lightdm)
- Managed to get 2560x1080 pixels with "hdmi_enable_4kp60=1" in /boot/config.txt but the default DPI is less meaning that text and icons are too small.
- When playing video in full screen mode with aspect ratio beyond 720p , it's not smooth as if its skipping frames but still plays, but plays smoothly when played at 720p or below.
- No audio over HDMI, not sure what I am missing in config.txt
Required information given below, please ask any addition info needed. Thank you in advance :)
[xxx@archlinux ~]$ xdpyinfo | grep -B2 resolution
- screen #0:
- dimensions: 2560x1080 pixels (677x286 millimeters)
- resolution: 96x96 dots per inch
- initramfs initramfs-linux.img followkernel