I have a setup where my Pi Zero W (Pi0W) is connected to an Arduino Due via OTG cable adaptor. My Pi0W seems to reset the Due again when it's about to finish starting up (around 30-40sec mark).
The issue that I'm facing is rather peculiar:
- When I power up Pi0W connected to Due it resets the Due.
- When I power up Pi0W and Due separately, it does not reset the Due.
This led to me believe that some service during startup is resetting the Arduino Due. Is there a method to identify which service is causing the reset?
- I initially thought it was my script, but after removing my script completely the same behaviour persists.
- I have programmed the 16U2 on the Due and suppressed the reset following this blog. I have verified that it does not reset when connecting to the Pi after it has finished startup. Also tried with my laptop via PuTTY (Flow control DSR/DTR).
- I am using
Linux raspberrypi 4.19.97+ #1294 Thu Jan 30 13:10:54 GMT 2020 armv6l GNU/Linux, haven't made any modification on USB either.
- Both devices are separately powered.