I was thinking, if this possible to connect a flash storage on the GPIO, I know that I could just use one of the USB ports and attach something similar to this, but that will take one of the ports, which I do not want to do.
Is there any type of storage( with a size of at least a 1GB), that could be connected on the GPIO pins?
Keys to the best solution:
- Does not suggest a USB hub
- Does not take any USB ports
- Fits inside the case or there is a case that could contain it
- It can be plug and play (so it is easy to be replaced)
- Does not require an extension board
- Fits inside a regular case