I want to use a compute module for a personal project; but I don't know the name of the connector that is used for the GPIO/SPI etc. It is the one pictured here


In the spec sheets, I see the pin out definitions, but not the name or specification of the two connectors.

Basically; i want SPI, GPIO and USB broken out; and need to know what to buy for the daughter boards and what cable/connectors to get.

(Prototyping will be done with the dev kit board)

1 Answer 1


I understand they are '100pin Hirose DF40JC high-density connectors' and they they don't just carry the GPIO connections they carry all of the Raspberry pi's IO HDMI, USB, Networking etc.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.