I was using zoom web version on rpi 4 for last 6 months. But for last 1 month am not able to select join by computer audio button, its kind of grayed. There is no currently opened thread on this issue in internet. I have tried many things but nothing changed.
What i did till now:
- Tested with Google meet and I can do online microphone test in that and it's all working
- Checked on PI4(2,4 and 8GB) and PI3
- Tried different version of OS (MAY 2020,DEC 2020, JAN 2021, MAR 2021,MAY 2021 and AUG 2021)
- Tried on different versions of chromium(79,84,86,88)
- Tried on zoom plugin which is available in chrome web store in which its not even connecting to meeting 5.Tried on zoom from chrome PWA in that also join by audio option is grayed most of the time.
- Tried zoom i386 version using box86 on pi in which am able to select the option but its not capturing audio input.
- Hardware i have used for testing purpose: In build microphone in webcam and USB micro phone
At times am able to select the join by audio option but most of the time that option is grayed.