I have 6 Micro SD chips that I want to put various Raspberry Pi Operating Systems on. I tried downloading version 1.6 of the imager from the official software page twice yesterday. After downloading I tried to install. Both installations failed. The 2 downloads were 2 different sizes, the first was about 16M the second was about 17M.
Norton AV is installed, but it indicates there is no problem with the imager.exe.
My Windows system:
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9850H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
- Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.8 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating
- system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is
- available for this display
- Edition Windows 10 Pro
- Version 20H2
- Installed on 3/27/2021
- OS build 19042.1165
- Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0
Has anyone else had this problem, if you have, how did you resolve it?
Edit based on comments:
When I attempt to execute imager_1.6.2.exe it fails to completely load, and there is no signature of the software supplier.
This question is cross posted on SuperUser. A comment there is indicating that the download is not completing.