i have a Problem with my raspberry pi 2 model b. it has retropie installed and it used to work fine. Now it says "no signal".
What i tried after some research:
- different cables and monitors
- i tried it with 5V 2A and 5V 2.5A power supply
- i made a fresh install to sd card of retropie using the raspberry pi imager
- i edited the config.txt in the root folder of the sd card using a windows device (hdmi_force_hotplug=1, hdmi_safe=1, config_hdmi_boost=4 and 7)
- LEDs (red and green) are both shining
No success whatsoever. Thinking it used to work fine with all the devices i tried, im starting to think its just broken.
I am grateful for every advice. :)