How can I perform a network install without a keyboard?
I'm working with the following configuration:
- Raspberry Pi 4 model B
- Bootloader version is capable of network install (Apr 2022)
- Blank SD card inserted
- No keyboard / mouse can be connected
As I understand it, performing a network install is as follows:
- Power on the aforementioned Pi
- See this screen; I've discovered this screen only appears once a keyboard is detected
- Hold shift key
- Wait for imager tool to download
- Use mouse/kb to use the tool to create and install image
This process cannot be completed without a keyboard, as far as I can tell.
Trying to get any ssh access seems to require manually loading ssh info via SD/USB-MSD, but I'm trying not to load any type of media to SD/USB-MSD as I'm trying to automate the installation process over a whole cluster on the network.