When I plug in my Pi, the red power light comes on, but no other lights blink at all, nothing appears on screen, no network activity, etc. The activity light glows faintly, but never turns off.
What I have tried:
- Two different SD cards, one brand new
- Two different power supplies, confirmed with a voltmeter to be supplying 4.9ish volts
- Both NOOBS and Raspbian; both downloads had the correct hash. For Raspbian, I tried writing the SD card using this method, and using Cygwin to run a
ddcommand. Both methods appeared to work, and Windows Explorer showed all the files that are supposed to be there.
- Everything is unplugged from the Pi except the power supply and the SD card
- The SD card slot looks alright to me, although I would love to see a picture to compare it to. I have tried holding the SD card in place to make sure it's in contact with the slot.
Is there anything I haven't tried, and if there is a hardware problem with the Pi, is there any way to diagnose what part is broken?