I blew my B+ up in less than 2 days.I want to know what went wrong to prevent it from happening again.
What I remember doing:
- I was making GPIO to run for my RC car(1A motors), I did use TIP122 and a dpdt relay.
- Something was not right(the motors ran with output set to false)
- To test it, I connected an LED to one of the GPIOs and the other end to the ground.(no resistances etc.)
This is when I think my raspberry Pi blew up.
This is what happens now:-
-Sometimes the red light (power) glows normally, sometimes, its very dim, sometimes it doesnt glow at all.
- The green light shows a similar erratic nature.
- The mouse sometimes works, sometimes it doesnt.
In this scenario, what are the things that could have gone wrong that blew my Pi? Also, is there ANY thing I can do to repair it(changing parts, etc)?
If more information is needed, I will be happy to provide it. Thank you