My Raspberry Pi B+ has started to freeze randomly for a few seconds only to continue as if nothing has happened.
I'm connecting over SSH only (no keyboard/monitor) and at least once a minute it will freeze for about 10-60 seconds.
I already have
- reinstalled the OS (now Linux raspy 3.18.13+)
- disconnected everything (only power/ethernet remain)
- changed the power adapter
- downgraded/upgraded the firmware
Is there anything else that could be the problem?
- Ping sometimes times out while it is unresponsive
- No messages in /var/log/syslog and dmesg
- trying different firmwares (with
rpi-update) had no effect.