just wanted to ask if SSH is enabled by default on the Minibian OS? If not, how can I enable it without a monitor or get access to the pi?
According to MINIBIAN features SSH is enabled by default.
- Kernel 3.18.7+ #755
- 13 secs boot (on RPi 2)
- 24 MB RAM used
- 334 MB disk space used
- Fit on 512MB SD Card
- Optimized ext4 file system with swap disabled
- Support for RPi B, RPi B+ and the new RPi 2
- Targeted for embedded or server applications (NAS, Web server, electronic applications)
- 100% full compatbile with officiale release
- DHCP client enabled
- SSHD enabled
- root user enabled (default password: raspberry – please change it a.s.a.p.)