as the title suggest, I am having a problem with my raspberry pi.
- It's a raspberry pi B+ 512Mb.
- the power is plugged in ( I've tried several power supply)
- no LED turns on (including the power LED/the red one)
- I've tried using multimeter on tp1 and tp2, and it shows a 5 - 6 volt reading (depending on the diffrent power supply).
- I've tried plugging it in to the hdmi, only to end up with no signal.
any help will be greatly appreciated and/or should you need me to do something to help diagnose the problem, please let me know.
update 1. as per one of the suggestion, I've tried with a 2A adapter, and the red light is blinking (also the light in the adapter), but still nothin when plugged in the hdmi. It's and old and cheap adapter, but it is a 2A adapter,I've ordered a new adapter and gonna try it later.