I've finished testing and mounting my hc-sr04 and sg90 and now i have to connect everything, but have doubts and questions. Here are the diagrams that show what I am thinking to do:
This one shows how I would like to connect either the SG90 or the HC-SR04
This one shows how I would like to connect both the SG90 and HC-SR04 to the L298N
The L298N is powered by 2x3.7V 18650 batteries(chinese brand) and it drives 2xDC wheels.
I would like to know if:
- the wiring in both cases is correct?
- there is any benefit from one of them over the other?
- there are any risks I should consider when connecting SG90, HC-SR04 or other similar +5V devices to the L298N?
- I connect both devices to the L298N can I have som problems like heating or malfunctioning of the L298N?
- using a Power bank(2600/5000mHa) to power the Pi which one will consume more power, e.g. will one of them cause my battery the exhaust faster? Given the fact that the HC-SR04 will be used more often in order to detect obstacles.
There is also a Raspberry camera connected to the Pi camera slot.
Thanks in advance