I have followed this tutorial for setting up my pi as a web server. http://www.instructables.com/id/Turning-your-Raspberry-Pi-into-a-personal-web-serv/?ALLSTEPS
I am confused on which parts of the server are doing what, so here are some questions I have.
- Which part of the server controls FTP access?
- Are the credentials for using the sudo command on the pi the same for logging into my server through FTP?
- How do I view accounts that have access to FTP?
- How do I make new accounts that have access to FTP?
- What is the general role of MySQL on pi web servers?
When installing MySQL it wanted a 'root' password, so I entered one. But I am unsure what the username for that was. Thanks ahead of time:)