If you have a file '/home/pi/Desktop/hello.txt' on 'raspberry1' and you wish to transfer it to 'raspberry2':
- On 'raspberry1' : bring up a terminal.
- Change into the directory where you file 'hello.txt' resides:
- Startup an 'sftp' session to 'raspberry2'.
- Within the 'sftp' session, change into the directory where you want to copy the file.
- Issue a 'put' command, exit when done.
So that would be:
Then you would enter your login credentials for 'raspberry2', and then in 'sftp':
cd /tmp # or whatever directory you want
You can copy multiple files using the 'sftp' command 'mput'.
You can setup automatic logins between the two machines as well if need be.
You can 'batch' up 'sftp' commands so you can run them automatically.