In my bachelor's thesis I compared the speed performance of a hard drive connected via USB adapter with a microSD card. I was challenged to answer the question "Why is the difference in speed drives and memory cards especially noticeable in longer records?". So my question is, why? Does the USB controller use the same bus as the microSD card reader, or are there other reasons for differences in performance?
After increasing the frequency of the microSD card reader, I got higher speeds than with a hard disk. So is the performance of the SD card only limited by bus speeds? I am grateful for any opinion.
- Sekvenčné čítanie - Sequential read
- Sekvenčný zápis - Sequential write
- Náhodne čítanie - Random read
- Náhodný zápis - Random write word
- pred means before change frequency
- po means after change frequency