I have searched a lot of online solutions for this issue, but it's not been solved. So here is my setup:
- no HDMI cable connected to board
- I have use multimeter to test the real audio cable on my setup to connect to the LCD display.
- I am using Raspbian system now.
- I tried to hold "shift" button and nothing happened. I guess that is only working on Raspberry Pi I.
- I have a HDMI to component converter and if I use HDMI port, the LCD display can work, which approve the hardware connections are all good, nothing damaged.
- The component cable connection has been verified, it's all good.
Anyone can help. Thanks a lot!