I want to build a plug & play greenhouse system similar to http://www.raspiviv.com/
I thought of a bus system, but I have no experiences with bus systems currently. I stumbled so far over the I2C Bus, Can Bus and 1-Wire.
- I would like to plug between 1-20 Sensors (Temperature, Humididty) to the raspberry pi 3.
- I want to use the USB Ports of the Pi, not the Pins EDIT (or have a good plug &play adapter to the pin*)
- There should be cheap sensors available for that bus
- Ability to have sensors of the same kind and configure them software side
- Sensor distance to pi, max 10m, in average 2-5m
- Which system is good for this purpose, why and is there a good tutorial?
- Which parts do I need for a sample setup?
*: I need to make it easy or a non tech-savy user to plug the parts together.