I have a very hard problem with my raspi. Well, this is the steps I follow:
- Write a raspbian jessie lite or PiBakery into the SD Card.
- Boot from the pi, no problem
- Set internationalization
- Update, upgrade, rpi-upgrade and install python3.4, dolphin and leafpad
- Shutdown the raspberry
- Go to Ubuntu and use dd or clonezilla. Here I start to see errors on the SD, but before I updated the raspbian I have 0 problems.
- The I inserted the sd again in to the raspi and it won't boot again.
fsck does nothing. I tried with and without it. The SD card is a Samsung SDHC 16 Gb, I saw it in this wiki too http://elinux.org/RPi_SD_cards#Which_SD_card.3F.
Any advice or tip for help?
It seems to happen after the first boot with a fresh install. The boot partition gets corrupted and if I connect it to another device they didn't read it or say taht is corruped. If I do an fsck or a dd I can't boot again.