The USB ports on my Raspberry Pi 2 model B V1.1 do not receive any power. I measured the USB pins with a multi-meter, which should have 5V, but have none.
- I tried different power supplies, which work properly on another RPi 2.
- I measured C97, C98, C99 and C100, all of which receive no power.
- The Pi boots properly, the GPIO pins do have 5V on them.
- The USB peripherals work fine on other devices.
- I tried different SD cards with different Linux distros.
I tried looking for any polyfuses for the USB ports, but I cannot find them for the RPi 2.