I have 5 Raspberry Pi 3's around my house doing various things.
Last night I purchased and configured a new one - but I can't access the Internet via WIFI.
If I plug in an ethernet cable, the Internet works perfectly. I can connect to my WIFI network without problems, I can even SSH into this new PI when connected to my network.
But I can't access the Internet.
I have already configured my SSID like this:
I assume this has something to do with the default gateway, but I know very little about default gateways. Here's the output of "route -n":
/home/pi> route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface
192.168.1.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 303 0 0 wlan0
- Internet works when I plug in ethernet
- I can connect to my local WIFI network
- When connected to my local WIFI I can ssh into pi
- When connected to my local network, I am unable to access the Internet
- Running the most up-to-date Raspbian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)
What else can I try?