Adapt Intel Edison Guide, Use
I found a guide that describes pairing two Intel Edisons using
bluetoothctl. It should work for two Raspberry Pi's, since they have the same software.
It basically goes like this:
- On both, set KeyboardDisplay agent (and default-agent?)
- On slave, set pairable and discoverable
- On master, scan and pair with slave MAC (confirm passkey)
- On slave, trust master MAC
- On master, connect to slave MAC
Once you're paired, I think it would be simpliest if you used
obexftp for the file transfers, since you've only got two devices, and messing with profiles would probably be more complicated.
Note: I usually try to include specific commands from the links I put in answers, but I would have to copy so much from this blog post that I'd be uncomfortable doing so.