I want to connect the PN532 NFC module to my Raspberry Pi.
The pin layout is as follows:
The original product page is here on eBay.
The page says:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.3~5.5V
- Max Supply Current: 150mA
- Interface: SPI, Std Raspberry Pi 20 pins
I tried finding some tutorials on how to use this module on a Raspberry Pi and found these:
- Adafruit tutorial / Raspberry Pi NFC Minecraft Blocks
- Adafruit tutorial / Adafruit PN532 RFID/NFC Breakout and Shield
However the versions of the PN532 seems to be quite a bit different to the one I am using so I am having difficulties finding parallel, especially considering I am very new to electronics.
- It says to connect the PN532 3.3V to Raspberry Pi 3.3V. From what I can see, this module only supports 5v.
- I cannot find the MISO pin (is this the same as MI pin)
- I cannot find the MOSI pin (is this the same as MO pin)
- I cannot find the SSEL pin