I'm planning on making my first web-server. My plan is to use a RPi3B (or RPi3A if it comes without wifi and bluetooth, but with ethernet) for it. But because I'm new to web-servers I've a couple of questions:
- My internet provider doesn't provide static IPv4 (and probably my IPv6 is also not a fixed range). How do I couple my RPi web-server to the my domain name I'll buying for it?
- At first it will be a light website, but I also want to use it as a learning tool for my HTML/CSS/PHP/*SQL skills and show case my skills. What web server (Lighttpd, Apache, etc) would fit that brief the best?
- Is there a possibility to turn off wifi and bluetooth on firmware level so it can't be turn on by remote access?
- I'm planning to use Rasbian and off-course I'll change the user name and password. Are there any other security tips for keeping my home network save from an hacker who has hacked my RPi server?
- I'm planning on restrict SSH access to the local IP range. Are there any other security tip?