I just have bought:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W (https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/pi-zero-w/)
- BenQ GS2870H display (Full HD, 28" display)
- SanDisk Ultra microSDHC 32GB (https://www.amazon.de/SanDisk-Ultra-microSDHC-Class-Speicherkarte/dp/B007JTKLEK)
What I want to achieve is creating a simple dashboard (for example based on NODE.JS server) with notifications from Asana, Facebook/Messenger, Workmail/Private Mails, To-Do List and whiteboard with possibility of drawing on it during meetings.
I have few questions/issues:
- Is it possible to make it a little faster as even turning on Raspbian Control Panel is "a a pain in the backside" ;)? Maybe I am missing some boot configuration or using wrong OS? I have installed that one available from NOOBS Offline Installer.
- Can some of you recommend me something similar to Magic Mirror? As it is not recommended to use it on Raspbian Pi Zero W?
- Maybe I am using a wrong browser and I should not use Chromium?
Much thanks in advance for any help!