I was thinking about creating a kind of Jarvis computer (Iron man). Only then a (little) bit more minimalistic. What I want to built is more of a question/answer type of application (something like Siri) and then extend it to do more stuff like turning lights off and on/ controlling my tv among others. But before I start with this I have a couple of questions regarding the voice control on the Raspberry Pi.
- Can the Raspberry cpu/gpu handle the workload in order to translate voice to commands
- If not, is there some sort of web-service I can access with the Raspberry to do the work for me? Perhaps I could buy a cheap Android device and make that do the translation for me (any tutorials??), or some kind of Google web-service?
- If yes, what is the best way to achieve this? Some Java library, or something else?
- Can the Raspberry handle multiple wireless microphone inputs (with a powered usb hub of course)?
- Can the Raspberry handle multiple wireless audio outputs (for answering my questions)?
- Is there perhaps a compete (or partial) tutorial on this topic? (That would be awsome!)