I have a raspberry pi 2, with a raspbian-stretch (2017-09-07) operative system burn into sd-card by using etcher-1.1.2 app. Raspberry works well!. I tryed follow many guides for mount sd-card operating system in Vrtual-Box(5.1.30) linux application, but at startup a black screen appears. I follow these steps:
- umount sd card (Device /dev/mmcblk0) (/dev/mmcblk0p1 FAT32 boot partition, /dev/mmcblk0p2 Ext4 data partition)
- use VirtualBox command: sudo VBoxManage internalcommands createrawvmdk -filename /home/user/Desktop/raw_file/file.vmdk -rawdisk /dev/mmcblk0 and appear: RAW host disk access VMDK file /home/user/Desktop/raw_file/file.vmdk created successfully.
- start Virtual-box in root mode
- create a new machine without hdd and operative system
- add SATA controller and select file.vmdk I tried to mount and remount sd partition but nothing changed! Please, help me, thanks in advance.