I have a problem when starting my Raspberry Pi (Rasberry Pi 3 Model B). Everything worked fine. After the last reboot I've got this error. Any help would be appreciated.
The problem could have several reasons. Until now I found out the following:
- Some 16GB SD-cards seem to have problems after
apt-get upgrade && rebootHave a look at: https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/1416
- Sometimes the power supply causes problems like this. You should try another one if yours is to weak (5V and at least 2 Ampere for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B).
- One of the sd-cards partitions could be damaged.
- In my case I took the sd-card, mounted it on a Linux system and backuped all my data at first because there is a chance that following commands will produce some data lost on your card.
- After that I listed the partition names of the sd-card. Simply open a terminal and type
- Usally the card name is
mmcblk0. In this case the name of the boot partition should be
mmcblk0p1and the name of the root partition
- Now you have to unmount them. Type:
- After that I run
fsckon every partition in this way:
sudo fsck /dev/mmcblk0p1 && sudo fsck /dev/mmcblk0p2
- This command will check the filesystems of your card and offer you the opportunity to fix errors. In this case you can force the program to fix all errors automatically (type
aEnter) after the first error was found or type
yfor every single error to fix.
- Hopefully your system will boot now.