This is my first time ever working with Pis, so I know pretty much Zero about them. I'm trying to build a gaming system so I don't have to buy that outrageous SNES mini, nor do I want to buy a prebuilt system because I want to fix it if anything goes wrong. I keep hitting a dead end, but here's what I know:
- It's a Zero with Version 1.3 on the back (according to Adafruit)
- I'm using a 64g PNY SD card (formatted to FAT I think) and has the retropie image installed on the disk.
- I'm using a turbo charger for power supply, so I don't think it's a power issue.
- When I connect it to a TV, it goes from the standard "No Input" message to a black screen, so the TV's reading something. However, it just stays black - no booting, no code showing up, nothing.
- The green LED flashes, then either stays solid or does a very intermittent flashing.
Is the SD card too big? Is it the wrong format? Is there something else I haven't taken into account?