For anyone new that reads this post I followed this video tutorial.
The step-by-step process for someone that wants to take remote access from a Raspberry Pi Zero W using Windows and Putty is the following:
1) Download and install the latest Raspbian using Etcher
2) Create empty ssh file (that means ssh and not ssh.txt because that would be text)
3) Open config.txt with wordpad or notepad++ and write
dtoverlay=dwc2 at the very bottom of the file.
4) Open cmdline.txt with wordpad or notepad++ and after the word
rootwait press space and write
5) Download and install Bonjour for windows and Putty
5.5) Connect your microusb with raspberry's data port
6) Open Putty and as HOST input
email@example.com. After that input raspberry as the default password
7) Once you are logged in type
sudo nano /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.confand then paste the following lines your router's SSID and Password :
sudo wpa_cli reconfigure to apply changes
9) Shutdown rapsberry pi or use
ifconfig to re-connect using your raspberry pi's IP
Now you will be able to use raspberry pi remotely without having to connect it to your PC everytime
P.S My mistake is that the image wasn't installed correctly and that I had a typo in my password.