I want to extend my camera to the door peep hole which is 1 inch deep. If I am keeping my camera backside of door my view area is significantly decreased. If I want to get a full view I can do that inserting the camera alone into the hole. But for that I need to have a cable that can do the job. I just wanted to know if a cable is there that can extend my camera. Like a male to female Pin. This is the cable I need and I dont know its name.

enter image description here

Can anyone please help me where can I get the cable and what is its name?

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.