Things I've tried:
- Replacing the DS18B20 twice (First one was a different brand than the other 2)
modprobe -r -a w1 w1-therm modprobe w1 pullup=1 modprobe w1-therm strong_pullup=1
dmesg(nothing pertaining to w1 or w1-therm)
- Using the multimeter to ensure everything is connected
- Using the multimeter to ensure 3.3v is actually being produced
- Trying a 3.9k ohm resistor instead of 4.7k (per suggestion from blog article)
/boot/config.txt had the following currently:
I added the
gpiopin=4 because it solved it for some people.
/sys/bus/w1/devices is still empty. Not even ghost/bug entries. Completely empty.