I am building an application for Real-time Video analysis using Deep learning and so far am successfully able to,
- Capture set of frame [with PiCamera@4fps/ 10 Sec Video] using
- Feature extraction using ConvNet[pre-trained Model- InceptionV3] using Keras.
- Predicting the action in video.
I also want to simultaneously live stream with
picamera. Issue here is using
picamera.capture_continuous, keeps picamera engaged all the time and no other process can gain access to picamera.
My question here is there any work-around or better solution?
What I have tried?
- Am using opencv(3.3.0) in conda environment with RPi-Jessie and not able to do
- Recording video to sd card every time seems impractical and useless.
- Am not sure about using
multiprocessingfor this problem.