After following "thousands" of guides I'm about to giving up on it.
Intended setup: wifi access point with builtin wlan of Pi3. So a bridge of eth0 and wlan0.
- interface names are eth0 and wlan0 (raspi-config config option used)
- dhcpcd.conf uses denyinterfaces eth0 wlan0
- sysctl.conf has ip_forward enabled
- hostapd is configured to work on br0
- /etc/network/interface.d/bridge.conf sets eth0 and wlan0 to manual and br0 to dhcp and adds eth0 and wlan0
The setup works flawlessly until I reboot.
After the reboot eth0 is not part of br0 anymore. (
brctl addif br0 eth0 is neccessary as well as a
What do I do wrong that the configuration is not applied correctly during boot?
Thanks a lot for any help.