I am trying to connect Raspberry Pi with my laptop so that I may use my laptop mouse, screen and keyboard but its giving me error
Network error: Connection timed out
These are the steps I have followed to connect raspberry pi to my laptop using putty
Power on the Raspberry PI and inserted one end of Ethernet cable to Raspberry Pi's
RJ-45jack and other end to my PC's Ethernet Port.
Connected My PC with internet via WiFi and modified the Wi-Fi properties as shown.
- Checked the IP of my network adapters by entering
ipconfigcommand in the cmd.
This is the screenshot to show active networks:
- Then I scanned all the IP Addresses of my Ethernet network use advanced IP scanner
- Then I entered the IP address in the puTTY and clicked open
- After some time puTTY give an error
Network error: Connection timed out.
- I have already enabled SSH from raspberry pi preferences.
- After reading answer of this question, I ping the IP of my Raspberry PI in which I was shown error there.
Can Anyone assist me in finding out what is the mistake and how to fix it?