Retired Electronics Engineer;
Learnt my Trade when :
- NPN and PNP had significant meaning,
- a soldering Iron was often needed
- complicated systems had lots and lots of PCBs
- fault finding often required an oscilloscope rather than a laptop.
Over the 40 years saw huge changes in hardware and software which only helps a little in sussing out R Pi hardware and software.
Now playing with
- 1 R Pi 3 (shit! this thing is like using an "real PC")
- 2 R Pi Zero (favorite thing for the little projects that I am getting in to)
- 1 ancient R Pi 1 poor little thing must be psychologically scared by years of neglect in a dark drawer
- 1 newer R Pi 2 (now that's better, now enough USB sockets)
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 13:04