Extensive experience developing fully integrated enterprise level business applications for the Louisiana Renaissance Festival since its inception in 1999 and public opening in 2000. (http://www.larf.org)
Some examples of applications created are:
- Security suite including an ID card system and electronic gate access control.
- Online ticketing system with several security features to eliminate ticket forgeries which is fully integrated with an in house POS to allow ticket re-prints and the seamless creation of multi day ticket and season passes when ordered both online and at the ticket booth.
- Merchant management system which
- Associates people with and without an ID card to their respective business or employer.
- Ensures IDs can only be made if someone is associated with a merchant or business (which can only be overridden by the General Manager and other managers given the privilege to do so.
- Creates and manages both standard and custom contracts with merchants.
- A system for online, telephone, fax, and postal mail ticket orders for the Student Day program that makes it possible for only one person to run the entire ticket ordering and delivery process. (Over 20,000 students attend each year over three days).
Some of the previously used or currently in use technologies are:
- C#, ASP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI
- SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008, 2014, 2016)
- Windows Server (NT4-Server 2012 R2), Active Directory, IIS & Windows DNS Server.
- Angular 2+
Some examples of Android applications created:
- Ticket taking at the entrance gate for online ticket orders.
- Remote (authenticated) ID information lookup.
6+ years working with firmware development and control software for embedded devices in camera technology designed for in well inspections since Downhole Vision.
Some hardware platforms used for either prototyping or production:
- Ardunio Mega 1280/2560
- Arduino Pro Mini 5V
- Arduino Pro Mini 3.3V (custom profile)
- Raspberry Pi (A/B/2/3/Zero/Zero W)
- Gateworks Ventana with IMX
- Various boards with TI's OMAP2/OMAP3 platform
- Leopard Board
Some software technologies used:
- Custom build of RX/TX with the natives packaged in the JAR
- Linux (Ubuntu, Mint Cinnamon)
- Custom patched build of the Xuggler media library to allow video filtering
- Custom embedded Linux images with Bitbake using the Yocto Project