I currently thought about making an IRL Streaming Backpack just for fun and I think I have everything together now except the Mobile connection Part. The Backpack will work like follows:
- I have a Backpack with a Raspberry PI and a Webcam attached to it.
- The Raspberry Pi will be streaming this Webcam Footage to an RTMP Server hosted in my Home where I have stable Internet
- The Pi will be connected with 1 or more internet connections (probably more because Internet here in Germany is more than bad lol)
Now my question: How would I connect the Pi to the Internet?
- Would I just need to create a Hotspot on my Phone? (I have an unlimited Flat and Medium coverage)
- Would I need to get like one or two Mobile USB "Routers" and put in a new SIM Card with new Flats (Oh, its gonna be expensive xD)
Thanks in advance :)